Friday, May 20, 2011

SOLD!

So, this Blog is very hard to post because I know I will disappoint many of my fans and supporters close to 300 faithful supporters to be more specific. Well...you see, though I enjoyed riding my bike and enjoyed the many different people I met through riding, it has all come to an end. I have Sold my Bike! Sold it to a very nice young man who is going to ride that bike more than I ever have! I barely road and didnt have much time to, on top of that I wanted to pay off my school loans so I can continue my education!

YES

I'm going BACK to school to get My AAS in Diagnostic Sonography, since I have already complete My Pharmacy Technician program I've decided to add more experience to my resume' and jump into what I really wanna do! My End result is having my Bachelors in Applied Science and working in a Gyno clinic. I would LOVE to see the expression of a mommy to be as she and the daddy gaze into this screen into the belly and seeing this beautiful life growing inside of her. Besides that I would also do other types of ultrasounds to help women with fertility problems and seeing with sound waves what could potential be the cause of her infertility. Just so much to learn and I am SO excited!

My hubby, is all for this and wants me to go back to school FULL TIME, which I already start this summer, I have 8 classes left to complete until I start my program. I hope I have All your support still and understanding of this decision,

This Does NOT mean I won't be uploading any videos of Motorcycles, I still very much enjoy riding one, I have a few friends who own bikes & I'm sure won't have a problem with me recording them...well....maybe they will think I'm a little weird lol but I'm SURE they already know that lol.

It has been so much fun learning and experiencing a new world...through the eyes of the Motorcyclist..I have gained respect for All who ride & wish everyone of those faithful riders to Remain proud and Ride Safe!


Mucho Amor,
BeautyBikerGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment