Monday, May 23, 2011

Let GO of the Past! Please??!

Have you ever had an ex boyfriend who just COULDN'T, LET GO?! I just find it simply Amazing when I do my best to make both sides of the story play out as each wants but to my dismay it only erupts to a bitter sad ending. What I'm trying to say is that, some guys can't let some one who they Loved so much go, my reasoning behind this is because some men just don't know what they have until they have lost it, never a chance of having it back. It's ashame how a lot of men go through this phase, and forever holding the thought of that person in their heads.

I just get sick of playing these games, especially when you lived with an ex and they transform into this unrealistic jerk who puts a front that they never Loved you in the first place. Before you know it your out the door, too mixed with emotions to have your head full on tight and your FORGET something! Than you have to look like an idiot and come back for it only to not get your belongings back. I hate that ish.

Holding on to these items just means you still want to hold onto what we USE TO have, past tense. I assure you I will never go back to an ex, I believe in second chances but not more than 1.

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"

Either way, there are legal rights to items that legally belong to you, and so I will just have to continue with this in Court.

Fun Stuff...

"Letting go might be the hardest thing to do, but ultimately its something you MUST do, in order to live the life you were meant to live."

"Things have been said and done and theres nothing but the past to remind us of this, there is no longer a You & I, there is just You and your future and Mine with my own, each as separate as if going down a fork road, we were never meant to be & so you Must move on to follow your own road"

Mucho Amor,
BBG

No comments:

Post a Comment