Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fork in The Road


Yesterday and the day before I did something that I never thought I'd do again...I prayed...and for that moment a rush of emotions came bursting in with such force that it brought tears rolling down my cheeks with a constant flow. I know I haven't been the best person in the world but I asked for forgiveness and for hope, nothing has gone as planned in my life lately and honestly I'm getting use to it. I am by no means a religious person, last time i attended church was more than a year ago...I believe i do...sometimes it just feels good knowing theres something out there other than yourself, or maybe your just talking to yourself motivating yourself alone in the dark, with only a candle lighting up the empty darkness. I was amazed I still knew how to pray and the prayer itself, even in spanish, either way I did it and for some reason i feel like it was something I had to do for myself and also for others who I was praying for.

So ENOUGH, about this religious stuff everyone has their own opinions but I felt a sense of relief when I prayed and I might just keep on doing it from the privacy of my own bed, just to myself.

I was inspired enough to write a poem-just my feelings on what has been going on lately in my life:

-Fork in the Road-

gazing into the mist, I feel my hearts sorrow
walking towards an endless tomorrow,
as each step I take it gets heavier to swallow,
my thirst for life, hope and happiness is shot down by another.I'll follow,
This pounding in my chest weakens me at my knees,
I struggle to keep walking, can't do it, why is it so hard to please?
I carry the weight of someone ten fold my size,
But I'm stubborn and try to minimize,
the weight I have but its no use,
I brought this heavy load on me, now its time to choose,
My knees buckle as sweat pores down my chest,
I finally give in give out , theres nothing left!
I fall down a hundred times over and over again,
As I gaze broken and torn I see the fork ahead of me it's my destiny alone,
I had two choices I had two souls, but which zenda which is the fairest one of all?!
As I pondered there, bleeding from my soul, I wiped the tears from my face and scream, I'm in control!!
The heavy load still weighing down my small frame,
I took a deep breath and let it all rain,
I took those tears I took the pain I took it all and ran away,
I didn't choose which way
I choose to leave it My Way!
I created a new pathway, I formed a new slate,
For this is my life my happiness and I deserve it to be MY way.

Mucho Amor,
BBG

1 comment:

  1. Hi BBG, I was looking for videos on Utube and I found yours... I have a Ninja 250r just bought it some months ago, your videos are pretty awesome, and looking were to put a comment for your new bike colors (white with purple is just excellent for U) I stopped here in your blog. Am not a so religious guy also, but sometimes we need hope to keep going forward. You wrote that you have not been the best person (everyone have their own sins and have made mistakes) the main thing is for now you are alive. In the first video I saw about you I sensed power.... keep going! rev up that engine and do it your way in the highway :)

    Saludos desde Panama
    ::LordJ7X::

    ReplyDelete